- Remote Sensing and Modeling: Advances in Coastal and Marine Resources…;
- Recent Progress in Functional Analysis, Proceedings of the International Functional Analysis Meeting on the Occasion of the 70th Birthday of Professor Manuel Valdivia!
- Finding a Replacement for the Soul: Mind and Meaning in Literature and Philosophy.
- Remote Sensing and Modeling - Advances in Coastal and Marine Resources (Paperback)?
Chapters specifically deal with advances in remote sensing coastal classifications, environmental monitoring, digital ocean technological advances, geophysical methods, geoacoustics, X-band radar, risk assessment models, GIS applications, real-time modeling systems, and spatial modeling. Chapters in this book will be of interest to specialists in the coastal marine environment who deals with aspects of environmental monitoring and assessment via remote sensing techniques and numerical modeling.
OS1 – Ocean General Circulation and Climate
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Springer Nature, Germany, Condition: Brand New. Book Condition:- Brand New.
Remote Sensing and Modeling
Secured Packaging. Seller Inventory STM More information about this seller Contact this seller. Book Description Condition: Brand New. Printed in English.
Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Book Description Condition: New. US edition.
Ocean Modelling, Data Assimilation and Forecasting | Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Book Description Springer. Condition: New.
- Tools for Constructing Chronologies. Crossing Disciplinary Boundaries.
- Who Decides, and How?: Preferences, Uncertainty, and Policy Choice in the European Parliament.
- Remote Sensing of the Open and Coastal Ocean and Inland Waters, Conference Details?
- Government finance statistics yearbook, Volume 25.
- Session programme;
- Ocean Sciences Meeting;
Seller Inventory This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Book Description Springer, Never used! This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory P Excellent Customer Service.
New Book. Numerical models are useful for studying fish and other aquatic invertebrate larval transport.
SRS data are used to locate fish stocks, locate areas of reef stress and delineate areas of high productivity in the wake of cyclone paths. Coupling SRS with models helps to manage fishery resources on an ecosystem scale, generate potential fishing zones PFZ , forecast ocean state OSF , detect meso-scale features such as eddies and track cyclones threatening coastal resources.
Remote Sensing and Modeling
Modelled, SRS and in situ data sets in combination can be used in the estimation of potential fishery resources in the exclusive economic zone EEZ , which in turn can help in fishing fleet management. Hence, there is a huge scope for application of numerical modelling and SRS in marine fisheries research and management. Arun Surendran.
Related Remote Sensing and Modeling: Advances in Coastal and Marine Resources
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved