Already have an account, click here to sign in. You are here: Nurse educators.
- Evidence Based Nursing.
- Developments in Printing Technology.
- Navigation menu?
- Copper-Catalyzed Multi-Component Reactions: Synthesis of Nitrogen-Containing Polycyclic Compounds.
- A Practical Guide to Web App Success.
Developing evidence-based practice among students Patient care must be based on the latest evidence-based practice. Student nurses should be introduced to the principles of this as part of pre-registration education. Subscribe for unlimited access An archive of around 6, peer-reviewed clinical articles A personal e-Portfolio to store and save CPD and revalidation evidence Online learning units on fundamental aspects of nursing care Nursing news and analysis and customised email alert Bite-size learning through NT Self-assessment and NT Journal club Subscribe.
Chapters align with AACN essentials. Springer Publishing Company Proudly serving the health care and helping professions.
Welcome to Springer Publishing! Shopping Cart 0.
Close Recently added item s You have no items in your shopping cart. Administration, Management, and Leadership. Advanced Practice Nursing. Board Review and Certification. Cherry Ames Series. Community Health Nursing.
Verification of Proper Placement of Gastric and Postpyloric Tubes: What Is the Best Way?
Complementary, Integrative, and Alternative Medicine. Critical Care and Emergency. Fast Facts Series. Geriatric and Gerontological. Maternal, Neonatal, Women's Health.
It's a trend!
MedSurg and Acute Care Nursing. Nursing Education. Nursing General Interest.
Palliative Care and End-of-Life. Pediatric Nursing. Professional Issues and Trends.
Improving healthcare quality, patient outcomes, and costs with evidence-based practice
Psychiatric Nursing. Research, Theory, and Measurement. Undergraduate Nursing. Watson Caring Science Institute. Browse All. Social Work.
Healthcare Administration. Public Health. Other Specialties.
- Recommendations for an action plan;
- Decision Processes in Economics: Proceedings of the VI Italian Conference on Game Theory, Held in Modena, Italy, October 9–10, 1989.
- Organizational Ethics and the Good Life.
- DNA Computing and Molecular Programming: 19th International Conference, DNA 19, Tempe, AZ, USA, September 22-27, 2013. Proceedings.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing.
- The Spirit of the Waldorf School (Foundations of Waldorf Education, 5).
Assessment Diagnosis and Clinical Skills. Administration Management and Leadership. Ear, Nose, and Throat. Internal Medicine. Maternal, Neonatal, and Women's Health. Primary Care.
Related Nurse to nurse. Evidence-based practice
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved