Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy : Theory and Applications
Refresh your browser page to run scripts and reload content. Click the Internet Zone.
If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5.
- Why Some Companies Emerge Stronger and Better from a Crisis: 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster.
- Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid publications, Vol 11 (2016).
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Players Guide;
- Laser‐Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy!
- The Dance of the Islands: Insularity, Networks, the Athenian Empire, and the Aegean World (Oxford Classical Monographs).
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Andrew D. Kai-Erik Peiponen. Oleksiy Shulika. Victor V. Claudia S. Alan G. Sergio Musazzi. Sebastien Forget. Valerii V.
Laser‐Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy - Cremers - - Major Reference Works - Wiley Online Library
Von Bally. Juan Jimenez.
Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series.
Harry Potter. Popular Features.
- In dich hab ich gehoffet, Herr BWV 712 - Organ;
- Handbook of Electronic Materials: Volume 5: Group IV Semiconducting Materials.
- Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy.
- Ebook Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy Theory And Applications 2014.
New Releases. Description This book deals with the Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy LIBS a widely used atomic emission spectroscopy technique for elemental analysis of materials. It is based on the use of a high-power, short pulse laser excitation. Numerous examples of state of the art applications provide the readers an almost complete scenario of the LIBS technique.
The LIBS theoretical aspects are reviewed. The book helps the readers who are less familiar with the technique to understand the basic principles. Numerous examples of state of the art applications give an almost complete scenario of the LIBS technique potentiality. These examples of applications may have a strong impact on future industrial utilization. The authors made important contributions to the development of this field. Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x
Related Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy : theory and applications
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved